PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: Voicemail in MP3 format
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
g3i

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Voicemail in MP3 format Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Not sure if this is something I missed, but we are accessing our e-mail voicmail mostly on mobiles.

Since lot's of handsets seem to have trouble with WAV (as well as wemail clients) but have good support for MP3 it would be great to have the option of having voicemail delivered as MP3.

Cheers,
Leo

27.06.2010 11:46 g3i is offline Search for Posts by g3i Add g3i to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Voicemail in MP3 format Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Great point. Worthwhile idea. Anyone else?

28.06.2010 23:46 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
baz

RE: Voicemail in MP3 format Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

sounds good to me. Though I've found an app for android phones, Remotewave. It'll play voicemails from pbxes. It's not free though.

29.06.2010 12:25 bazmercer is offline Search for Posts by bazmercer Add bazmercer to your Buddy List
pro

I'll vote for this...

03.07.2010 17:53 provenworks is offline Search for Posts by provenworks Add provenworks to your Buddy List
mbr
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 06.08.2010

I would vote for this too.

But, sticking with wav is fine if Pbxe's wav files could be made to be compatible with android platform.

Anyone know what it is about the way pbxes encodes the wav file that android doesn't like?

Mark B

02.02.2011 19:57 mbronstein is offline Search for Posts by mbronstein Add mbronstein to your Buddy List
baz

there's an app called "remote wave" that will play the voicemails. Costs, but it's pretty cheap.

02.02.2011 20:56 bazmercer is offline Search for Posts by bazmercer Add bazmercer to your Buddy List
she
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 07.08.2011

I'd like to receive it in mp3.
"remote wave" is for android only

15.10.2011 17:40 shershidsky is offline Search for Posts by shershidsky Add shershidsky to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: