PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: Pbxes Pro and Premium
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
req

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Pbxes Pro and Premium Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I did a Pro Account together with 3 Premium too. My Pro account has 1 extension. But with my 3 Premium I can`t create more that one extension. Is It rigth ? Should I cancel my Pro account to create more than one extension? Please help me. If I am correct, please cancel now my Pro account without a grace period. I need more that one extension and It was my mistake. Sorry.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by req on 04.06.2010 at 04:25.

04.06.2010 04:17 requisitte is offline Search for Posts by requisitte Add requisitte to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Pbxes Pro and Premium Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Done

04.06.2010 17:03 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
req

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Pbxes Pro and Premium Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
Done

I really thank you Pascal.It was my fault, sorry.

04.06.2010 19:00 requisitte is offline Search for Posts by requisitte Add requisitte to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: