PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: reach a local extension from outside directly through inbound numbers
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kha

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
reach a local extension from outside directly through inbound numbers Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello everyone,
I'd like to reach a local extension from outside through the inbound numbers.

I actually can accomplish this with +39123456,,ext where +39123456 is my external number.. the ",," are the commas as a 4 seconds pause and the ext part is the extension I want to reach.

What I need is a way to reach every extension directly, whitout any pause I mean.. like

+39123456-0-ext

Let me know if you need any other explanation and if you have a clue about this =)

Thank you

05.03.2010 11:28 khamsa is offline Search for Posts by khamsa Add khamsa to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: reach a local extension from outside directly through inbound numbers Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am not sure I understand how you do this, so I will ask you some questions:

• Can I assume that by +39123456 you meant an Italian DID of this form +390Zxxxxxx. ?
• What exactly does the zero signify in the +39123456-0-ext construct?
• Can you reach the intended extension with one comma? (i.e. 2 instead of 4 seconds).

05.03.2010 20:51 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
kha

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: reach a local extension from outside directly through inbound numbers Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Diafora tnx for your response.
I'll try to me more clear.

1- yes.. that was an example generic number =) anyway I want to specifically use a DID from outside. So if I have +39123456 and +39123457 I only want extension to be reachable "directly" from the first one

2- it means again an example generic number that it's usually added from standard line PBXes to reach "directly" local extensions from outside

3- yes I can reach them. But I do not want to put in the business card +39123456,ext ... I'd prefer to put something like +391234560ext

I hope I was more clear now =)
Let me know if you need any other explanation.

Tnx a lot

08.03.2010 12:25 khamsa is offline Search for Posts by khamsa Add khamsa to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: