PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: IPhone browser dialer for PBXES
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ric

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Fragezeichen IPhone browser dialer for PBXES Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi.
I would like to gauge the public interest of PBXES users on a browser dialer formatted for IPhone.

The idea is quite similar to Jajah's (http://www.jajah.com/products/iphone/) , and would in essence allow to have a dialpad-like page "pre-authenticated" with your pbxes account, to place calls to other numbers, with a callback to your mobile.

This would be particularly interesting, for plans with high call costs, where a dialback to your phone from a voipprovider is much cheaper than any type of call from the mobile.

I'm aware of PBXES webpage callback functionality, but I see two problems with them:
a) The formatting is very bad on an Iphone, and entry is clumsy
b) Page is not authenticated, so pranksters can have a good time during my sleep hours :-)

If pbxes is willing to have some community help on this or someone else available to help also, just contact me.

Cheers

13.10.2009 12:24 ricardopereira is offline Search for Posts by ricardopereira Add ricardopereira to your Buddy List
rus

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: IPhone browser dialer for PBXES Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I also think - this is good idea.

08.04.2011 07:31 rusbet is offline Search for Posts by rusbet Add rusbet to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: IPhone browser dialer for PBXES Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's a good idea and it is needed for every smart-phone out there, not just the iPhone. If I remember well it has been suggested before, so I will move it to the Feature Requests section.

30.04.2011 10:02 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: