PBXes » English » News » RE: Vonage Support
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Vonage Support Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Today I found how Vonage can be added as a trunk to PBXes. It depends on whether you have Vonage SoftPhone or just a regular calling plan.

If SoftPhone, use the following settings:

Server: sphone.vopr.vonage.net
Username: YOUR_VONAGE_SOFTPHONE_NUMBER
Password: YOUR_VONAGE_SOFTPHONE_PASSWORD

If regular calling plan, the setup is a bit more involved. You'd first have to find out what you "encrypted" vonage password is. The easiest way to do that is to type this address in your browser:
Zitat:
https://im-config.vonagenetworks.net/config?
&login=YOUR_VONAGE_USERNAME&password=YOUR_VONAGE_PASSWORD&type=1003

replacing YOUR_VONAGE_USERNAME and YOUR_VONAGE_PASSWORD with the username and pass you use to login to your vonage account. This will return a webpage with various settings and you only need to worry about the fist 4 lines:
Zitat:

[SIP 2.0]
ProxyUserName=YOUR_USER_NAME
ProxyUserPassword=ENCRYPTED_PASSWORD
ProxyDomain=a.vonim.com
ProxyPort=10000

Now, enter these in PBXes as follows:

Server: a.vonim.com:10000
Username: YOUR_USER_NAME
Password: ENCRYPTED_PASSWORD

Voila! Hope this helps... (taken from http://www.modmyi.com/forums/native-ipho...t-iphone-2.html)

24.07.2009 21:42 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
hng
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 06.09.2010

RE: Vonage Support Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I tried this, but unfortunately... I think they changed the url... can you look at it again to be sure it is correct??

thanks

31.05.2011 22:22 hngsteve is offline Search for Posts by hngsteve Add hngsteve to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: