PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » ATA box is sending a signal every 9th minute
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bar

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Fragezeichen ATA box is sending a signal every 9th minute Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

My ATA box, an i3 (Tilgin) Vood VRG322i is sending a short signal every 9th minute, and also every time I do an update of my settings in PBXes. This problem only occurs when I connect the box to PBXes and not direct to any other SIP-provider. I can connect my Siemens WLAN phone without any problem, it works perfect also with to the same extension.

I have tried to reset my hardware and also used different extensions but this small but very annoying problem continuous. I’m an inexperienced user and running out of any good ideas of solving this problem, I really hope you can help me. Searching internet I found some people using the same box having similar problem with Asterix. They solved it by removing something like "mailbox:3333", but unfortunately I can’t se how it can help me…

15.01.2007 00:01 barth is offline Search for Posts by barth Add barth to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: