PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: Outbound Route established based on extension
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

Outbound Route established based on extension Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It would be nice if possible to establish an outbound route based on the extension originating the call, especially as there is no CDR integration.

For instance 101 may ALWAYS dial through route 1

102 may always dial through route 2

etc, while route 10, 11, and 12 may be shared between all users for certain types of calls such as FWD, etc.

22.02.2006 00:46 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Daumen hoch! RE: Outbound Route established based on extension Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Mark,

it's implemented now. Just enter the extension you want to limit the route to into the newly created field.

Best regards,
Pascal

01.04.2006 16:43 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
eri

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I just tried this function, I put my extension like 3000 in the new filed (extension), when I make the call, I got "not found" code 404 issue, what else should I setup for this?

11.04.2006 22:38 ericlai is offline Search for Posts by ericlai Add ericlai to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Outbound Route established based on extension Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Please resave your outbound routes and try again!

Thanks,
Pascal

11.04.2006 23:00 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: