PBXes (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/index.php)
- English (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/board.php?boardid=16)
-- Feature Requests (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/board.php?boardid=23)
--- RE: Notification of Missed Calls (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/threadid.php?threadid=1747)

Posted by tijuca on 23.08.2010 at 05:54:

RE: Notification of Missed Calls

Zitat:
Originally posted by montoo
Is there any news when going to implement Notification of Missed Calls this feature is very important and useful, waiting anxiously.

Me too. God bless Pbxes !

Posted by marcelcalil on 08.09.2010 at 19:20:

Please count my vote as well.

Posted by requisitte on 12.09.2010 at 06:03:

This feature is excellent. My God! We are anxiously waiting for him. I know there are many problems and the staff of pbxes already done a lot for us users. We can only expect the same. Sorry for my English, but here in Brazil we speak Portuguese. Just a joke ...

Posted by montoo on 29.10.2010 at 09:32:

Any Idea when we are going to hear good news for this feature.

This feature is almost viewed and replied for vote more then the feature Outbound Caller Id. So hope to be available very soon for eager users.

Posted by Diafora on 29.10.2010 at 11:38:

I will bring it up to the developers, and try to get an answer from them, by late next week.

This feature has indeed gathered more support than setting the Outbound CallerID. So I will try for it to be the next on the list. But no promises yet.

Posted by tijuca on 29.10.2010 at 12:20:

Zitat:
Originally posted by Diafora
I will bring it up to the developers, and try to get an answer from them, by late next week.

This feature has indeed gathered more support than setting the Outbound CallerID. So I will try for it to be the next on the list. But no promises yet.

Good News !! Thank you again Diafora

Posted by montoo on 23.11.2010 at 07:50:

Zitat:

It was not promised, but expect to listen good news in this week.

Posted by tijuca on 02.12.2010 at 02:16:

We are still waiting good news about it.

Posted by montoo on 21.12.2010 at 18:47:

How nice to have X-mas gift, to hear about the availability of this feature Notification of Missed Calls on this occasion.

Posted by tijuca on 21.12.2010 at 20:43:

Yessss. a BIG gift !!

Posted by damape on 21.12.2010 at 20:55:

Picture what good does that and more the server here in Brazil

Posted by Diafora on 23.12.2010 at 09:27:

Quick update: I checked with the developers, and this feature is indeed on top of their priority list for the new year.

Initially, this will be implemented via email, but later on it might be available over SMS as well. Each SMS will have some cost associated with it, so I wish to know if there is any interest for that implementation as well.

That is not a firm promise notification over SMS will happen, but I wish to explore the level of interest for it.

Posted by natures on 23.12.2010 at 17:30:

Zitat:
Quick update: I checked with the developers, and this feature is indeed on top of their priority list for the new year.

Initially, this will be implemented via email, but later on it might be available over SMS as well. Each SMS will have some cost associated with it, so I wish to know if there is any interest for that implementation as well.

That is not a firm promise notification over SMS will happen, but I wish to explore the level of interest for it.

notification by email is as good idea...

SMS notification intrest will depend on the cost associated with the same.

Posted by montoo on 24.12.2010 at 11:15:

I do agree with Diafora idea to to start to implement notification via email 1st. But request to provide this feature earliest possible.

My warm wishes for the upcoming holiday season and wish Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year for all Pbxes team and users.

Any hope to get this feature as Xmas gift, we all waiting anxiously

Posted by tijuca on 26.12.2010 at 14:55:

I Think that notification by email is the best idea.

SMS notification intrest will depend on the cost associated with the same.

Any news ?

Posted by Diafora on 12.04.2011 at 13:10:

Not yet. Sorry.

Posted by i-p-tel on 01.03.2012 at 10:46:

Lampe RE: Notification of Missed Calls

When setting up a queue, there is a new field "notification email address". Whenever a queue times out, or the caller hangs up before getting connected, an email will be sent to this address. To make the new feature work, please click "Submit & Start" in "Personal Data" once.

Posted by tijuca on 01.03.2012 at 13:56:

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
When setting up a queue, there is a new field "notification email address". Whenever a queue times out, or the caller hangs up before getting connected, an email will be sent to this address. To make the new feature work, please click "Submit & Start" in "Personal Data" once.

But is it only with a queue ? And the others calls without a queue ? Any news ?