PBXes (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/index.php)
- English (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/board.php?boardid=16)
-- Bugs (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/board.php?boardid=24)
--- No service (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/threadid.php?threadid=1605678983)

Posted by toprocket on 18.11.2020 at 07:56:

Fragezeichen No service

Hi! During last 2 days my instance of PBXES seems to become buggy. Today none of my extetions can connect, netheir trunks. Restart doesn't help. I didn't change config during last 2 days.
There are no connection attempts in log files here on PBXes from my side (but there are plenty of them). I'm using differnt instances of internet connection, including private VPN, differnet hardware.
I'v noticed sometimes there are such types of isses with PBXes and usually they resoved by itself or with instace reload but today it is not working.

Posted by beeflow on 18.11.2020 at 10:11:

RE: No service

Our exceptions are disconnect too. Restart doesnt help to unglücklich

Posted by toprocket on 21.11.2020 at 15:18:

I got email that service is under heavy DOS attack. Our extentions still not working since Monday. Hope it be resloved ASAP.

Posted by i-p-tel on 21.11.2020 at 19:10:

@top.. Please have a look at the longer thread in the bug forum. You can try to move your account to www4. An alternative is registering your phones to PBXes using TCP protocol instead of UDP.

Posted by toprocket on 23.03.2021 at 12:00:

Hi! same issue going today. No connection. Suppose it is related to recent attack?

Posted by i-p-tel on 23.03.2021 at 12:17:

Yes, sorry.

If you need a resistant, fully available solution please refer to dedicated IP in the news section.

Posted by eren on 23.03.2021 at 14:09:

Service is down again since this morning, we have a premium account, why don't you move our account automatically to another server when you have a DDoS attack? In Personal data, I see only the German PBX (www1) as a option, where are your other servers?

Posted by ecodev on 23.03.2021 at 14:14:

We have the same issue today (on www1): all our trunks got disconnected, and we can only make internal calls between extensions. Why are www3 and www4 not available?

Posted by vetrano on 23.03.2021 at 14:28:

We have about 20 PRO accounts and from this morning, nothing works..
it's becoming a too frequent problem.
Hope you can solve it soon..
Thx

Posted by i-p-tel on 23.03.2021 at 15:26:

Because of the DDoS attacks restarting we have changed the multi-server concept to a base server and dedicated IPs for individual PRO customers (see news section).

Posted by dipaknk on 23.03.2021 at 15:28:

traurig RE: No service

All our extensions are down. Restart does not work. Unable to transfer to another server as alternatives are missing.
ip-tel, please post updates with estimated time of resolution.
Thanks.

Posted by grzegorz7 on 23.03.2021 at 16:26:

this same on my side

Posted by vetrano on 23.03.2021 at 17:56:

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p
Because of the DDoS attacks restarting we have changed the multi-server concept to a base server and dedicated IPs for individual PRO customers (see news section).

We understand, but the cost of this service is too much high than base service, therefore PBXES will no longer be convenient form us.

Posted by i-p-tel on 23.03.2021 at 17:58:

@vet We can migrate all accounts to one dedicated IP for you when you change one of these accounts (the smallest one) to PRO.

Posted by mbronstein on 23.03.2021 at 18:34:

Trying to figure out my options. Are you expecting to restore service for non-static IP accounts, or is our only option to get back up to upgrade to pro?

Thanks,

Posted by threecentralltd on 23.03.2021 at 18:59:

What have you done? We have service (a bit intermittent) but ALL of our trunks (SipGate) have disconnected. Anyone else having this issue?

Posted by grzegorz7 on 23.03.2021 at 19:41:

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p

Does it mean the premium account is going to be just a toy for play not any more for small biz. Am I right?

Posted by ethelnet on 23.03.2021 at 20:12:

The premium service is no longer of use to me and the pro service is too expensive.

Posted by vetrano on 23.03.2021 at 20:34:

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p
@vetrano We can migrate all accounts to one dedicated IP for you when you change one of these accounts (the smallest one) to PRO.

Ok, but we want to know the final costs.
At now we have 14 premium accounts and 5 SOHO (and 6 FREE for testing purpose).
A total of 236 extensions.
How much will cost it monthly?
Thx!

Posted by i-p-tel on 23.03.2021 at 20:56:

@vet Change the account with the least number of extensions to pro (has to be a minimum of 3 extensions), please. We will move all of your accounts (with the same email/paypal) to the same dedicated IP.