PBXes (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/index.php)
- English (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/board.php?boardid=16)
-- News (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/board.php?boardid=17)
--- RE: New Account Policy (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/threadid.php?threadid=1516365013)

Posted by i-p-tel on 19.01.2018 at 13:30:

New Account Policy

We've offered completely free accounts for a long time. However there've been a number of people creating lots of accounts exceeding a fair use. So we had to constantly watch accounts and disable second accounts, which has also been annoying to some users.

So starting from today account creation costs a one-time fee of $15. Accounts can then be used life long within the usage ranges given on the accounts detail page.

In addition there are the following changes:

We hope the new policy will benefit you. If there is any issue please let us know and we'll help to fix it.

Posted by poletaevi on 01.02.2018 at 11:56:

RE: New Account Policy

Dear PBXes, today i have found my account blocked which is, I presume, due to the change in your free account creation policy. I would like to continue using the service so would appreciate if you can inform on the ways of payment for the existing users.
Thank you very much

Posted by mbk on 01.02.2018 at 16:06:

Hi,

My account had very little use.

However, I had another account I didn't know I had (from many years ago), which I was not using (I had totally forgotten I had it).

So when I received your email, I have immediately DELETED that other account.

But today you have automatically disabled my only remaining account (this one), so I lost all the configuration settings it had.

Could you please fix this?

Many thanks.

Posted by i-p-tel on 01.02.2018 at 22:16:

Accounts will not be de-activated any more. With the new policy in place, it is okay if you pay once (monthly or setup fee) and then keep it as a free account.

Posted by dlynchjr on 02.02.2018 at 11:02:

I also had a second account I forgot and didn't use.
deputylynch

The problem is you deleted the account I did use dlynchjr and kept my deputylynch one.

Is there anyway to bring back the dlynchjr one with it already set up and delete the deputylynch one instead??

Posted by i-p-tel on 03.02.2018 at 10:46:

Yes, you can bring it back by subscribing for any paid account type for at least one month. Then go back to a free account.

Posted by ali021 on 04.02.2018 at 20:29:

Hi
My account is blocked. I pay 1 euro with PayPal to upgrade my account. Please unblock my account. I have 2 other account and if you want remove them. But "ali021" is my primary account and I very need it.
Thanks

Posted by i-p-tel on 06.02.2018 at 12:32:

The 1€ is not charged, only authorized from your account in some cases.

If you want to unblock your account you need to pay either a month of Soho or Premium account.

Posted by pero654 on 06.02.2018 at 23:03:

From yesterday I'm unable to register SIP clients to my account.
Today I bought soho subscription, but nothing changed.
Client provides Network error, Registration failed.
Please advise, since nothing from my side was changed.

Update: TCP was changed to UDP and started working?

Posted by i-p-tel on 07.02.2018 at 16:00:

So you can't register via TCP any more? If this is still an issue please open a new thread because this should work no matter which account type you are using.

Posted by i-p-tel on 17.02.2018 at 14:03:

Pfeil RE: New Account Policy

For those with clients unable to register via TCP please follow up in the following thread:

https://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=1518872470

Posted by kyded on 21.02.2018 at 15:51:

have made a payment(for SOHO), but still blocked, unblock please

Posted by geneyang on 28.02.2018 at 05:00:

Also paid for a Soho account, but my account is still blocked. How long is the turnaround time between subscription and unlocking of accounts? Thanks!

Posted by i-p-tel on 28.02.2018 at 22:13:

To get changes into effect, usually a logout and re-login is necessary. With blocked accounts where no login is possible maybe a re-login from a private browsing window would be worth to try.

Posted by ecys on 10.04.2018 at 01:24:

Why areare account blocked? I have two SOHO accounts. ecys and bvmf. They are both paid. Thank you.

Posted by i-p-tel on 10.04.2018 at 07:51:

Both of these accounts are active. Why do think they would be blocked?

Posted by dgooijer on 13.05.2018 at 03:23:

Hi Pbxes, since you new policy my endpoints can't logon to pbxes anymore. it doesnt seem like my account is blocked as i can still login and change settings.

Do i need to take any action to get my functionality back? (pay/upgrade?)

Thanks for your help!

Posted by i-p-tel on 15.05.2018 at 09:51:

When a PBX gets inactive because you haven't made any calls for a month, you can re-activate it by either displaying one of your SIP extensions under the extensions tab, or by registering your SIP endpoint to another port, which will also help.

Posted by jonibird on 15.05.2018 at 14:44:

If Soho acct is old one, why did it get unverified? Also I've got a zero next to the Soho row. I thought your new policy might affect even old accounts. Just added extension today which shows under the extension tab, if that will help. The deregistration occurred on the day of my successful linking to switch board skill of Alexa, it seems..Jon

Posted by jonibird on 10.09.2018 at 18:50:

Greetings! Are grandfathered accounts which are/were free still free? Thank you!!!