PBXes (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/index.php)
- English (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/board.php?boardid=16)
-- Miscellaneous (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/board.php?boardid=19)
--- RE: Disabled account for unknown reason (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/threadid.php?threadid=1326042714)

Posted by luferbu on 08.01.2012 at 18:11:

Disabled account for unknown reason

Hi,

I currently hold a single pbxes account, and I have never exceeded the 2000 minutes limit. Today I found out it was disabled. Can anyone provide more information on why this happens? The mail says I've violated the terms of services but I can't see a reason how this happened.

A couple of months ago I had a second account but I quickly corrected this and now I only use this one.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Regards

Posted by halldis on 09.01.2012 at 02:18:

RE: Disabled account for unknown reason

Have you deleted that account back then?

Posted by luferbu on 09.01.2012 at 02:49:

Yes, I just checked my mail and I've got a confirmation email the old account was removed so I still don't know why my account was blocked. Thanks for any advise.

Posted by i-p-tel on 09.01.2012 at 15:07:

If you get an email saying you may only keep account xxx because of double account yyy, you need to delete yyy. If you delete the other, yyy will still be marked as a double account.

I have cleaned this up for your account luferbu.

Posted by luferbu on 13.01.2012 at 00:46:

Thanks a lot!

Posted by snagornyy on 08.02.2012 at 16:58:

My account (snagornyy) was disabled? Why? All other account were deleted earlyer

Posted by aykieaykie on 09.02.2012 at 23:19:

I have the same problem as luferbu. I deleted my old Account aykanb in order to use aykieaykie. Could you please also correct this bug and completely remove aykanb from pbxes? Thank you.

Posted by fki on 09.03.2012 at 09:45:

Dear I-P-TEL,

unfortunately there are not many ways to contact you and the forum doesn't allow me to create a new thread, so I post it here. A week ago I got an email from you about having two accounts. In fact, we as a foundation have an account with you and I personally have an account for my family. The first one we pay for ("fki"), the other one was a free account ("wt").

Now you have eliminated my free account, so today our phone stopped ringing. What is more, when I try to register the personal SIP trunk, that I had formerly managed through the free account, in the paid account, it won't let me, because it thinks it is already registered. It says "trunk already in use by wt". So apparently you didn't eliminate my free account completely. This is really getting rather unpleasant now. Can you please make sure the account "wt" is completely gone with all its trunks? Only then can I register the trunk in the paid account so it seems.

I do hope for a quick reply.

best regards,

Wouter Tebbenstrunk already in use by wttrunk already in use by wt

Posted by alexbb on 26.02.2022 at 22:35:

I have the same problem: my free account alexbb for personal use was suddenly disabled. I'm shure I have never exceeded my minutes quota and have not violated the terms of use of the service. How can I know the exact reason for blocking, since I don't have access to my statistics? If this is an error, I ask to unblock my account.
________
Thank you

Posted by i-p-tel on 01.03.2022 at 17:04:

Accounts held by Russian mail address holders were disabled on February 26, 2022.

Posted by neva on 01.03.2022 at 17:13:

Zitat:
Original von i-p
Accounts held by Russian mail address holders were disabled on February 26, 2022.

Bitte auch Geld zurueck smile