PBXes (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/index.php)
- English (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/board.php?boardid=16)
-- News (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/board.php?boardid=17)
--- RE: Google Voice Peering (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/threadid.php?threadid=1289421168)

Posted by i-p-tel on 16.11.2010 at 11:15:

RE: Google Voice Peering

@natures
It has been removed. Re-save your existing Google Voice trunks to get rid of it.

Posted by natures on 16.11.2010 at 16:15:

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
@natures
It has been removed. Re-save your existing Google Voice trunks to get rid of it.

Thanks for solving the problem.

Posted by erave02 on 16.11.2010 at 23:06:

Hi,

I registered the GV account, but for all numbers dialed, I keep hearing a message that says "Cannot complete your call, please try again."

Any idea?
@markks - I saw you had the same problem - did you solve it?

Please help...
Thanks,
ER

Posted by jamiehofman on 17.11.2010 at 18:43:

My Experience:

Can not receive ANY GV calls if I am logged into GMail w/ chat turned on. It's like Google won't let you be logged in 2 places at once.

I can't get inbound routing by adding an inbound trunk. When I set up a new account through SipDroid, it works, though without an inbound route. I don't get it. How can I set it up manually in my old PBXes account?

Strange that it truncates my google login username@gmail.com by dropping the last "m" I'm not sure want to call the trunk. username@gmail.com or username @gmail.co Neither seem to have any effect.

I AM able to make outbound calling work through GV, all the time, w/ Sipdroid, and it works well.

Posted by markks on 17.11.2010 at 20:30:

@I-P-TEL - Adding a general incoming route did not solve the issue. See below

@I-P-TEL/jamiehofman - Yes, I observed the same thing yesterday. If I log out of ALL other GTalk sessions, the call is comes through PBXes. Any suggestions I-P-TEL?

erave02 - Outbound is working now. Quite honestly, it started magically working after 24 hrs. The only thing I did was delete/create my trunk and routes a few times while I tried to get inbound routing working.

Posted by erave02 on 17.11.2010 at 21:06:

@markks - Can you please share the trunk dial rules, and the outbound route dial pattern? I suspect that might be my problem. I think It send the + sign to the trunk (e.g. +9703858978 and not 970385897cool

Thanks,
ER

Posted by markks on 17.11.2010 at 21:19:

@erave02

Trunk Setup

username: myusername@gmail.com

Dial Rules (stock):
code:

+|.
011|.
00|.
1+nxxnxxxxxx
49+0|.

Outbound Route:

Route Name: OBGTalk
Trunk Sequence: GTALK/myusername@gmail.com
Valid for all numbers
Extension: I have this limited to range of extensions
Early Connect: No

Posted by erave02 on 17.11.2010 at 21:48:

Wow...
I still can't get this to work!
Looking at the log I see that it dials:
Gtalk/+14158737486@voice.google.com, even though, I dialed 4158737486 (or 14158737486 - same result)

Any idea?

So far, I get to hear the GV lady with "cannot complete your call" all the time. My wife is jealous...

ER

Posted by markks on 17.11.2010 at 22:47:

@erave02 - I think thats fine actually. I dialed a couple of calls and checked the log -- it dials the "+" for me as well.

Gtalk/+1xxxnnnnnnn@voice.google.com

I dialed a couple of number with and without the 1.

Have your received any notices in GMail advising that your account is being accessed from an unauthorized location? This is of course correct as PBXes is connecting to Google. Just curious.

Posted by bobsteel on 18.11.2010 at 15:52:

works perfectly. dials faster than my old gizmo5->sipsorcery workaround. thanks!!

Posted by erave02 on 18.11.2010 at 18:00:

Thank you @markks

FYI @i-p-tel

How I got rid of the GV lady smile

I found out that my Gmail doesn't have the "Call phone" option in the chat.
I looked into that, and I saw that it's only available to users from the US.
I logged in to one of my servers in the US, and logged in into my Gmail account, where I saw the "call phone" option.

Right after that- the trunk got to work!

Now I can call the US for free!!!

thank you PBXes!

ER

Posted by markks on 19.11.2010 at 04:35:

@I-P-TEL -- Still having inbound issues. Still cant receive a call through GTalk unless I am logged out of every GTalk instance.

For out bound, the call does not always "connect" immediately. I did some test calls against a phone number that has an IVR. Normally, the call is connected withing 1 ring and the voice recording starts. Without GTalk as my outbound trunk, it will ring 5-6 times (or more). When the call is connected, I have missed the missed 10-15 seconds of the recorded message. I also placed a couple of calls to my friends and they advised me that it took me a while to respond AFTER the answered the call and said, "Hello" a few times.

Do you have any suggestion on how I can resolve these issues?

Thanks!

Posted by arteaga on 20.11.2010 at 05:03:

I attempted to set this up with two accounts both gmail names over 25 char and every time the name gets truncated for the inbound route. If I try to resave it with the longer name it gives a SQL insert error where it seems to be inserting the full name. If I attempt to place a call it never comes through. I am not sure if this is because the inbound route name displayed does not match the trunk name? Or is there another issue?

Posted by natures on 20.11.2010 at 13:19:

Hello,

Outgoing calls have stopped working... get message "call cannot be completed as dialled"

Please look in the matter

Posted by i-p-tel on 22.11.2010 at 17:46:

Lampe RE: Google Voice Peering

We have addressed the following issues:

Posted by natures on 22.11.2010 at 20:39:

still waiting for any possible solution, i am still not able to make outgoing calls to us numbers throught google voice

I get message "call cannot be completed as dialled" when i dial US number using the GV trunk

am i only one having this problem or is there any one else too??

INFO: i just now tried changing server fro www6 to www3 and now out going cals are working, i also tested going back to www6 but then again calls stoped. i am now using www3 till the problem is solved

Posted by djino on 22.11.2010 at 21:32:

As on normal sip trunks, one can specify the outbound caller ID. This does not appear to be an option with the Google Voice add-on.

Is this function that can be added?

djino

Posted by vtkstef on 23.11.2010 at 15:30:

Hi,

What IP do you guys use to peer with GTALK? Is it United States (DC) (turnkeyinternet.net:67.231.245.210) ? Just received an intrusion warning from google, and I just want to make sure that it is you so that I may disregard it

Thanks for this GREAT add on!

Ciao
Stefano

Posted by jamiehofman on 23.11.2010 at 15:47:

I also received a warning about access to my Google account. Simply paste the IP address they give you in the warning, and you will be relieved to see it points to pbxes.com

My Problem:

Now when I try outbound calling through SipDroid and Google Voice, I get: "We could not complete your call. Please try again."

I've tried deleting the trunk and making a new one, but with the same results.

Anyone else? Solutions?

Posted by hsmalley on 23.11.2010 at 18:44:

I got the same intrusion warning too. Also anyone on my gtalk list that I have invited to gmail/gtalk is getting spamed with dozens of chat requests every few hours. I've managed to piss off most of the people I have in my contacts. SInce I use google contacts to manage most of my contacts in my life this is turned into a huge issue for me.