PBXes (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/index.php)
- English (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/board.php?boardid=16)
-- Miscellaneous (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/board.php?boardid=19)
--- RE: Blacklisted?????? (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/threadid.php?threadid=1233908504)

Posted by kalantz on 06.02.2009 at 09:21:

wütend Blacklisted??????

Hi

I'm really crossed with you guys...

Not only you do not provide an email address to contact you when something is wrong because of your fault, you also react unfairly to your customers by blacklisting destinations without a reason.

I have my account for more than 2 years. Last Saturday I decided to upgrade it to premium in order to use the fax2email feature you advertise, which finally doesn't work!!!!!!

The same day, I made a new account (mediaweb) in order to remind myself of the features of the free account and decide if I stay to premium or go back to free. Later that day, I received an email informing me that I had to delete or pay for the second account (mediaweb) within 5 days. I deleted it immediately. Yesterday, I received another email informing me that my other account (mediaweb) has been deleted... like it was not!!!

Today, you have blaclisted one of my telephone numbers... blacklisted by mediaweb!!!!. Is this a sort of punishment for not respecting your policies? What can I say?

Please, do something,
kalantz

Posted by i-p-tel on 06.02.2009 at 15:33:

RE: Blacklisted??????

Zitat:
Original von kalantz
I deleted it immediately. Yesterday, I received another email informing me that my other account (mediaweb) has been deleted... like it was not!!!

You did not successfully delete it. So it got disabled automatically. I have deleted it for you now as requested.

Posted by kalantz on 06.02.2009 at 15:58:

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
Zitat:
Original von kalantz
I deleted it immediately. Yesterday, I received another email informing me that my other account (mediaweb) has been deleted... like it was not!!!

You did not successfully delete it. So it got disabled automatically. I have deleted it for you now as requested.

I deleted it successfully. I tried to log on after deleting it and I couldn't.
Anyway. Either it was deleted or not, nothing gives you the right to punish your customers by arbitrarily blacklisting any number of your choice... with or without notice.

Posted by ecodev on 19.02.2009 at 16:37:

Hi,

I have the same problem. Our outgoing calls get "blacklisted by idreamer".

idreamer is a free test account I had setup to evaluate the system before opening a premium account (ecodev) for my company.

Now this account (idreamer) is not useful anymore, but I can't delete it got disabled automatically.

Please help us asap with this issue

Posted by i-p-tel on 20.02.2009 at 08:20:

Pfeil RE: Blacklisted??????

Please have a look into the forum. You will find how to unblock and delete your disabled account.

Posted by ecodev on 20.02.2009 at 08:46:

I don't want to upgrade it, I just want this free account (idreamer) to be deleted and can't find how. I have sent an e-mail to your press office.

Posted by mstephano on 28.04.2011 at 04:19:

Hi,

Sorry but I posted my last post in the wrong topic (under feature request - please delete that post). But here is my initial request.

I have my cell phone number blacklisted by another account. It has been deleted by your system. That account was another one I created for a friend, but for some reason, the day I create it, it was created in the datacenter www1. So I couldn't create any trunk or change the personal information because it was not under www4. Even trying to change from www1 to www4 was not possible.

So then I created another account for my friend, and that one got properly created under www4, so we were able to create trunks and extension. Then we got an email regarding the second account that it will deleted after some day because of duplicate account with the same email. So we couldn't reach anyone at I-P-Tel, and the second account got deleted. Now my cell phone number is blacklisted with that second account, and also we cannot remove the trunk that was created in.

My request is as follow: please delete the trunk that is created in that second account, and also remove my cell phone number from the blacklisted list.

Please pm me for the accounts name. Thank you,
Stephano