PBXes (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/index.php)
- English (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/board.php?boardid=16)
-- Bugs (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/board.php?boardid=24)
--- RE: no call possible to specific number because it is blocked by old double account (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/threadid.php?threadid=1205824702)

Posted by goghd on 18.03.2008 at 09:18:

no call possible to specific number because it is blocked by old double account

I think my old and current account are somehow connected to eachother. Basicly everything is fine now but for the fact that if i try to call a specific number i get the message in the call monitor: 2008-03-18 08:12:51 blacklisted by flapstaart 062706XXXX pbxes.org from-internal-cont 00:00:00 (I've crossed out the last 4 digits in the phone number)

flapstaart is my old account i accidentally made some time ago which has been blocked but not deleted i think. This current account doesn't have a trunk called pbxes.org.

Thanks again for looking into this

Posted by i-p-tel on 18.03.2008 at 10:52:

RE: no call possible to specific number because it is blocked by old double account

To get rid of the old account please do the following:

This will also delete the blacklisting.

Posted by goghd on 18.03.2008 at 21:25:

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your answer. As I already upgraded this account to premium so i can (fully) use your services again and the flapstaart account didn't block calls trough goghd before i don't believe it to be fair to charge me to undo the blacklisting. The only reason i ever registered a second account (quite some time ago) was that i forgot i had one already. I never had the intention to have and/or use 2 accounts and therefore violate the terms of agreement. Could you please delete the account for me and by doing so undo the blacklisting?

Posted by i-p-tel on 07.11.2008 at 14:11:

RE: no call possible to specific number because it is blocked by old double account

Before you can delete the old account you need to cancel the subscription for it. Deletion is only possible after waiting for the grace period to expire (usually after 24 hours).

Posted by ecodev on 23.02.2009 at 15:57:

traurig RE: no call possible to specific number because it is blocked by old double account

I have the exact same blacklisting problem with an old account I used for testing purpose (idreamer) which is blocked any I cannot delete it.

Please delete it, I have no use for it and don't want to upgrade it to Premium only to be able to delete it !

Because of this blacklisting, my company (ecodev) is missing important calls. böse

Posted by sergiosq on 10.08.2010 at 14:30:

I have the same problem:

I create one account for my mother and used it only for test configurations and for play and compare with the paid account. I signed one paid account that is ok for us.

I signed with a paid account, but pbxes system blocked the old account
that I cannot delete, and kidnapped some trunks for it.

I supposed that need to be corrected urgently on pbxes.org to make pbxes reliable. I need a link, that is not blocked for signout, on the old account.

Thanks

Posted by bobmats on 10.08.2010 at 15:52:

good new feature request

autmatically delete blocked accounts after say 30 days. This way pbxes will not be full of blocked accounts and users have 30 days time to deblock their account by paying.

Seems like a simple solution for deleting blocked accounts. I does not make sense to pay to have a free account deleted.

Posted by snagornyy on 12.10.2011 at 09:09:

I created three account (snagornyy, snagornyyfrw, snagornyyfrd).
Now I need one - snagornyy
Please, delete other - snagornyyfrw, snagornyyfrd
Thnk

Posted by daytripper on 09.09.2012 at 05:34:

I have the same problem too. I think I upgraded my 2nd, mistakenly created account (daytripper) and now waiting for the 24 hour grace period to expire so I can consolidate to just one account (charlottepierce).

This system should really not be accessible to consumers/individuals. It's MUCH MUCH MUCH too complicated. Pitfalls of the Android Market, I suppose. But really. It must drain your own resources also.

Posted by joshllp on 02.08.2013 at 23:00:

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p
Before you can delete the old account you need to cancel the subscription for it. Deletion is only possible after waiting for the grace period to expire (usually after 24 hours).

How do I cancel the subscription? Through Paypal? Through PBXes?

Posted by i-p-tel on 03.08.2013 at 04:56:

The right link to Paypal's management of subscriptions can be found on our Shop page ("Unsubscribe").

Posted by ursanman on 08.09.2013 at 20:43:

HI
I want to delete my account ,i canceled my subscription but after that my account its again locked
i pay another 5 euro and i try to cancel the subscription after 5 minuts but in the paypal account i have the message The unsubscribe button you clicked is invalid.
I canceled the subscription in paypal account but my subscription still active
please cancel the subscription and refund my money
and delete my account
thanks

Posted by mqth on 08.07.2014 at 08:11:

I created an account for my parents, but your system says I registered 2 accounts. Ok, nerver mind, I can do it in one account.
I upgraded my parents account to soho to unblock numbers and afterwards cancelled subscription. Will I be able to delete account 'mapa' tomorrow or will it be blocked and unable to get deleted?

Or better: can you delete 'mapa' and check that my account 'mqth' remains unblocked even if i cancel soho subscription for that one? Thanks for checking and a short answer...

Posted by i-p-tel on 08.07.2014 at 09:10:

Done. You are welcome to keep mqth as a free account.

Posted by trefilow on 24.07.2016 at 12:36:

I have the exact same blacklisting problem with an old account I used for testing purpose (trefilowme) which is blocked any I cannot delete it.

Please delete it, I have no use for it and don't want to upgrade it to Premium only to be able to delete it !