PBXes (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/index.php)
- English (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/board.php?boardid=16)
-- News (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/board.php?boardid=17)
--- RE: Reselling- Reseller's domain (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/threadid.php?threadid=1015)

Posted by alexcheam on 08.12.2006 at 07:44:

Reselling- Resller's domain

How about packaging a Reseller's' domains? Reseller can then offer his customers sub-domains, for example,
http://customer.reseller.com
You can charge reseller for each sub-domain. The sub-domain will only have the mini interface,same as the present.

Posted by i-p-tel on 16.01.2007 at 21:01:

RE: Reselling- Resller's domain

What you could do is a simple redirect to www1.pbxes.com/mini.php

Posted by i-p-tel on 25.10.2007 at 01:14:

Lampe RE: Reselling- Resller's domain

Finally this feature has been implemented. Here are the instructions to get your own domain name for the mini interface:

If you want your domain co-branded with your own logo (next to the PBXes logo) this is also possible. For adding your logo please:

Posted by alexcheam on 31.01.2008 at 15:31:

Reseller Domain

How do you charge for the reseller domain?

Posted by i-p-tel on 31.01.2008 at 18:32:

RE: Reselling- Reseller's domain

Because this is based on the mini interface which is only available for Premium Accounts it is charged by the fees for these accounts.

As mentioned above co-branding requires at least one PBXes PRO.

Posted by alexcheam on 10.09.2008 at 11:20:

When configuring the SIP phone, can I use the SIP server as sip.mydomain.com instead of sip.pbxes.com? I would like to use my own domain name as the sip server. If there would be extra charge, let me know how much.

Posted by Diafora on 10.09.2008 at 13:43:

RE: Reseller's domain for SIP registration

As far as I know, this would require the addition of an SRV entry to the DNS record of your domain. Not a trivial update.

Posted by alexcheam on 10.09.2008 at 15:55:

Do you mean that it only needs a SRV entry to my DNS record of my domain and there's no configuration needed at pbxes? My hosting provider did a CNAME entry for me to point my domain to pbxes, so please let me know what's needed for the SRV entry, so that I can check with my provider whether they can do it.

Posted by i-p-tel on 10.09.2008 at 17:08:

You should register to paid accounts only when using a custom domain as SIP server. There is no additional fee.

A SRV entry is not required for SIP servers. It's used for receiving calls by SIP URIs. You can add a SRV entry in the same fashion as the one of pbxes.org. This is really non trivial. By reading out ours you learn how to verify your own.

Posted by alexcheam on 10.09.2008 at 17:30:

I am sorry I don't understand what you wrote. I do have a Premium account-alexcheam

I already have the CNAME of my domain-zabnic.com-changed to ww6.pbxes.com
So, can I set the sip server as sip.zabnic.com instead of sip.pbxes.org without the SRV entry?

Posted by oktel on 21.09.2009 at 17:52:

Resell the service
We want to resell the service to our local business customer.
We have read most of the thread regarding this.
But we still got some thing want to clear:
1. If just “premium account” can we resell or can we resell all of the account just premium account got discount?
2. the resale discounted rate is only one time for us or lifetime for us keep this customer?
3. If all our our customer pay us and we will use one Payapl account to pay you? OR all customer have to pay you directly use Paypal?
4. for blacklisting, if we never have free account. All of accounts will be paid accounts. So, there is no blacklisting for us?
5. customized: What can we do for it? If all of our customer will have the user interface with our logo + PBXes logo? This look like white label reseller?

Thanks a lot!

Posted by doronin on 18.11.2009 at 06:57:

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
You should register to paid accounts only when using a custom domain as SIP server. There is no additional fee.

A SRV entry is not required for SIP servers. It's used for receiving calls by SIP URIs. You can add a SRV entry in the same fashion as the one of pbxes.org. This is really non trivial. By reading out ours you learn how to verify your own.

I'm trying to setup custom SIP URI.
Could you advise what SRV records you use: both both TCP (_sip._tcp) and UDP (_sip._udp_) ? Anything else, backup, etc?

Posted by halldis on 06.02.2012 at 01:29:

Hi,
I tried the mini interface for my account.
Could you please tell me how to switch back to the full interface and how to switch between the two easily?

It ssems that once you are in the mini one, you got stuck in it, no matter what

Posted by arnebolen on 06.02.2012 at 02:30:

Zitat:
Originally posted by halldisHi,
I tried the mini interface for my account.
Could you please tell me how to switch back to the full interface and how to switch between the two easily?

It ssems that once you are in the mini one, you got stuck in it, no matter what

You need to delete the pbxes.com cookie.

Posted by halldis on 06.02.2012 at 10:13:

Thanks,
I was hoping for a more friendly way to do so, since receptionist don't usually have enough time (nor the skill sometimes) to do so.

Posted by arnebolen on 07.02.2012 at 00:08:

Zitat:
Originally posted by halldis
Thanks,
I was hoping for a more friendly way to do so, since receptionist don't usually have enough time (nor the skill sometimes) to do so.

A more friendly method to access the mini interface is to open an incognito window and log into the mini interface. That way you don't need to delete any cookies.