PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: Incoming Calls
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mat

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
traurig Incoming Calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Evening,

Thanks for a great product, I have a Nokia E60 and have successfully created the outgoing service.

I have signed up for the Premium Service but cant for the love of me, get the incoming calls to ring on my Nokia E60.

Can you help please?

Thanks
Matt

16.05.2006 23:22 mattread is offline Search for Posts by mattread Add mattread to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Text RE: Incoming Calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Matt,

there is a "mobile" option for the extensions. For the E60 set this to yes. Then audio should work on your incoming calls.

Thanks,
Pascal

17.05.2006 00:05 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
mat

RE: Incoming Calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
Hi Matt,

with your premium account you have an additional "mobile" option for your extensions. For the E60 set this to yes. Then audio should work on your incoming calls.

Thanks,
Pascal

Hi Pascal,

Thanks, i found it , will test from home tonight.

Cheers
Matt

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mat on 17.05.2006 at 08:50.

17.05.2006 08:46 mattread is offline Search for Posts by mattread Add mattread to your Buddy List
dst

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I just upgraded to premium but I did not see a " mobile option" appear under extensions. How long does it take for this to appear.

26.06.2006 13:35 dstrempel is offline Search for Posts by dstrempel Add dstrempel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: Incoming Calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

First please wait for an email confirming the upgrade. Then re-login to see it.

26.06.2006 14:54 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
gus

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I bought Premium, I receive the mail confirm but I don't see this option. I can't obtein incoming calls works for my Nokia E61.

Regards

30.06.2006 21:05 gussietorres is offline Search for Posts by gussietorres Add gussietorres to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

To be precise: You get two emails, one from paypal confirming payment and one from us to confirm account activation. Please wait for the second one. Presently this takes a few hours or til next morning.

30.06.2006 23:34 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Daumen hoch! RE: Incoming Calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We have made the mobile option available to the Free Accounts as well.

05.08.2006 07:45 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: