PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » forward
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tom
Premium Account

Registration Date: 25.04.2007

forward TO pstn Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
I have a trunk with a sip number and I want all the calls to this number to be forwarded to a land number using a specific trunk to make the call.

example
0001 - land line
0002 - sip number on pbxes
0003 - trunk I want to use to make the forward call

002 rings, 0003 calls 001 and connects 002 caller

is it possible?
tnks
Tommaso

19.05.2007 13:36 tommasodemot is offline Search for Posts by tommasodemot Add tommasodemot to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey Tommaso,

In order to ensure I understand exactly what you are trying to accomplish, let me restate it more precisely.

You have a SIP trunk with a DID, and all incoming calls to this DID, should be forwarded to a land-line number, using a specific trunk for this purpose.

If the above corresponds to what you are trying to achieve, you need to setup the following:

• A Classic extension containing the land-line number calls should be forwarded to.
• An Inbound Route which directs incoming calls to this DID to the Classic extension.
• An Outbound Route which only contains the land-line number in its' Dial Patterns, along with the specific trunk required to terminate the calls to, in its' Trunk Sequence.

If you need further help with it send me a PM or an email.

20.05.2007 18:39 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
tom
Premium Account

Registration Date: 25.04.2007

forward Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks! I'll try to make it work!

23.05.2007 20:49 tommasodemot is offline Search for Posts by tommasodemot Add tommasodemot to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: