PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: can't access voicemail
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
joh
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 14.01.2011

can't access voicemail Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have been looking all over the internet looking for what I'm doing wrong.

I have tried:
sipdroid *97 and *98
results - invalid logon
Zoiper softphone *97 and *98
results - invalid logon

Tried setting it up using system recordings
when call is to be forwarded to vmail it gets dropped
have forwarding set to *ext

edit: also I cant see call log as main user. When I try I have to log out and back in to see data. after clicking on the link my username shows up as "useruser"

edit: Now when I click status I get an error;
Error loading configuration file variables.txt?aldope=53512
- > did a submit and start fixed this issue

Im a new user and was wondering if you could reset my account but leave my subscriptions. I have not been using for business yet, only personal use. I am planing on using it soon for business and need it to be working.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by joh on 06.04.2011 at 17:35.

06.04.2011 02:26 johnmournahan is offline Search for Posts by johnmournahan Add johnmournahan to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: can't access voicemail Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Your forwarding on no answer to *ext does not work because you set a shorter timeout in general settings.

The timeout in general settings however won't connect incoming Google Voice calls to PBXes voicemail because we give priority to the nice GV voicemail by default.

So all you need to do is increase timeout in general settings (default is 45 seconds).

06.04.2011 23:44 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: