PBXes » English » Providers » RE: Unable to receive inbound calls on Callcentric iNum route
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dji

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Unable to receive inbound calls on Callcentric iNum route Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've recently requested and received a iNum through Callcentric.com.

I then added a callcentric trunk to my pbxes setup along with creating an inbound route.

I'm not sure what to call the inbound route name. I've tried giving it the full 0118835100xxxxxxxx iNum route name, I've also tried giving it the 8335100xxxxxxx iNum route name and even starting with 5100xxxxxxx iNum route name. Last thing I even tried is using my cellcentric username as the inbound route name.

In all cases above, whenever someone calls the iNum above, my extensions don't ring.

I check the Monitor log, and it shows the log of someone attempting to call, but pbxes doesn't seem to find the inbound route as it shows the letter "s" under destination (when I've told it to route the inbound request to an extension on the pbxes system).

Please help. Thanks.

djino

31.07.2010 18:14 djino is offline Search for Posts by djino Add djino to your Buddy List
dea

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Unable to receive inbound calls on Callcentric iNum route Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I just discovered that the inbound route name needs to be "callcentric", not any phone number or user name.

The R-URI looks like:

INVITE sip:callcentric@67.231.245.210:27764 SIP/2.0

and the To: header has the called-number indicator.

t: <sip:19726743787@ss.callcentric.com>

21.02.2012 03:51 deanwillis is offline Search for Posts by deanwillis Add deanwillis to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: