PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: Cannot register on any of my SIP Extentions
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dji

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Cannot register on any of my SIP Extentions OR receive any calls on any trunks Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Is anyone else having the same problems today?

I have about 5 SIP extensions with pbxes and neither of them are able to register to pbxes.

I've also tried to call the 2 DIDs associated with 2 trunks via my cell phone, but it just keeps ringing.

djino
"I really hope this can get resolved ASAP!"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dji on 12.07.2010 at 01:46.

12.07.2010 01:46 djino is offline Search for Posts by djino Add djino to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Cannot register on any of my SIP Extentions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

On which server is your account hosted? (i.e. what is the number X in the wwwX.pbxes,com URL?)

Have you tried a Submit & Start from the Personal Data section, if you have access to the web interface of your account?

12.07.2010 09:40 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
dji

RE: Cannot register on any of my SIP Extentions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by Diafora
On which server is your account hosted? (i.e. what is the number X in the wwwX.pbxes,com URL?)

Zitat:
Have you tried a Submit & Start from the Personal Data section

Yes, still doesn't work

Zitat:
if you have access to the web interface of your account?

Yes. I can make changes in the web interface, but none of my extensions are able to register. I can't register via X-Lite on my system, nor with Fring app on my cell phone, nor with my home voip terminal SPA2102. All fail to register when using pbxes sip creds.

djino

12.07.2010 13:03 djino is offline Search for Posts by djino Add djino to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

You probably mixed up the "Submit & Start" button with the red reload bar. I have now clicked it for you. Does the problem persist?

12.07.2010 18:19 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dji

Its working now!

THANKS!!!!

djino

12.07.2010 19:38 djino is offline Search for Posts by djino Add djino to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: