PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: Callback from the web and connect to extension
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
yge
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.12.2006

Lampe Callback from the web and connect to extension Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

My twisted mind was thinking of this setup:

A visitor on my website fills in het phonenumber in a form.
The form contacts pbxes.org with some credentials (pbx account, specific password, whatever), and a predefined extention is contacted.
That extension rings, and makes connection to the number the visitor entered.

This would make it possible for my customers to contact me for free

i-p-tel, how about that?
or
anyone else has a similar, already working set? If so, how?

Yves

03.01.2007 23:01 ygeffens is offline Search for Posts by ygeffens Add ygeffens to your Buddy List
sky

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Callback from the web and connect to extension Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:

i-p-tel, how about that? or anyone else has a similar, already working set? If so, how?
Yves

on www.voipbuster.com, www.voipbuster.com you can create an account which enables a webcallback feature... you define yourself how much it might cost... eg 0,01 euro to just enable fixed lines and not paylines or mobiles...

you can put the voipbuster sip info in the trunk of pbxes (incoming call!) and define that the calls go to one of your sip phones and/or voicemail...

22.01.2007 17:44 skynetbbs is offline Search for Posts by skynetbbs Add skynetbbs to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: