PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: Support or Documentation
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
neu
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 12.07.2012

Support or Documentation Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

A feature I would like is documentation. The lack of activity on the forum makes it a very poor place to seek information.

The application does appear to work as advertised but I still have no clue as to how to make SIP calls through it except by allocating SIP addresses to specific extensions.

The lack of any serious documentation together with the need to subscribe to a largely inactive forum (the only activity I have seen is for admin to delete a duplicate posting and moving my original post to less relevant section) or pay for personal support does not give a good feeling.

To be honest I do not really need a PBX - I thought I might get extra feature and simplify things but if I still need an individual connection outwith the PBX to make SIP calls then it kinda complicates life.

24.08.2012 09:53 neuroscot is offline Search for Posts by neuroscot Add neuroscot to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: Support or Documentation Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I agree the forum seems to have died this year, Diafora in particular was a great source of information and helped me set up my pbx correctly.
Well there are still a few of us around who help when they can, but are unfortunately not expert.
Regards

24.08.2012 11:43 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Support or Documentation Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Documentation can be found at the following places:

http://www1.pbxes.com/community.php?display=wiki

http://code.google.com/p/sipdroid/wiki/FAQ

25.08.2012 18:12 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
neu
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 12.07.2012

thanks but I already found the wiki and it is far from being complete. The problem I have is I believe not to do with SIPDROID as I can dial SIP addresses when connected to the trunk provider directly e.g. localphone. It is when I go via PBXES that it does not work.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by neu on 25.08.2012 at 20:25.

25.08.2012 19:34 neuroscot is offline Search for Posts by neuroscot Add neuroscot to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: