PBXes » English » Feature Requests » Local Server: Australia
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wt2
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 20.01.2008

Local Server: Australia Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Im sure this is just dreaming, but I would love to have access to a local pbxes Server in Australia....

I love having this hosted pbx service available to me, it does everything I need with good reliability, except recording. The closest server is half a world away(Im in Australia and default to the Seattle Server, Ive tried the Tokyo server but still too far) The delay is so bad the only option is to use the audio bypass, but then no option for recording unless I use a soft phone on the laptop.

BTW, I really love this service, I could never justify setting up my own pbx(or risk the unreliability of my own setup) and the only hosted pbx options locally are overpriced, under featured and generally run by service providers that tie you to there flavor of handsets and worst, tie you to them for all your lines.

Any chance of a server down here?

26.09.2010 17:13 wt24 is offline Search for Posts by wt24 Add wt24 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: