PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: PAP2-NA Registration problem
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nat
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.05.2008

Achtung PAP2-NA Registration problem Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

I have been using PBXES.org for a wile now, I am facing problem in registering PAP2-NA with pbxes.org, initially on filling all the required settings on the pap2 I am able to register, after few hours, my registration drops, then I am not able to re-register to the service, on the status page of PAP2 I get "Registration State: Can't connect to login server " error.

Again after changing SIP port I am able to register, but after few hours again registration fails.

I have checked with my ISP and they are not blocking VOIP/SIP as I am able to use VOIP over my Nokia E71 & other devices.

Extension I am facing problem is with "natures-102"

Regards

Deven

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nat on 04.07.2010 at 18:08.

04.07.2010 13:36 natures is offline Search for Posts by natures Add natures to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: PAP2-NA Registration problem Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Which brand and model of router are you using to connect to the Internet, at the PAP2's location?

04.07.2010 18:46 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
nat
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.05.2008

RE: PAP2-NA Registration problem Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am using ZTE 531B ADSL-Router with wifi to connect to internet.

04.07.2010 20:52 natures is offline Search for Posts by natures Add natures to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

The description of your issue, clearly points to a NAT traversal related issue.

According to the web-page of the manufacturer of your router, ZXDSL 531B ADSL Router your model supports numerous ALGs, but it does not specifically mention a SIP ALG.

You should inquire whether a SIP ALG is indeed active on your router, and deactivate the STUN server on your PAP2. If the issue is still not resolved, try to de-activate the SIP ALG on your router and activate the STUN server on the PAP2.

05.07.2010 09:55 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: