PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Google Voice incoming calls ring only 15 seconds
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fso
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 05.06.2014

Google Voice incoming calls ring only 15 seconds Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have a couple of Google Voice trunks set up, plus another sip trunk. The incoming ring time on the Google Voice trunks is about half as long as the sip trunk. No matter what I specify as the ring time for each extension (and in general settings), Google Voice incoming calls only ring for 15 seconds. The caller will continue to hear ring tones for about another 10 or 15 seconds AFTER pbxes extensions have stopped ringing, but there is no way of answering the call during that time.

As I mentioned, this happens only with Google Voice incoming calls. Any other incoming call on another sip trunk seems to ring a normal number of seconds before going to voicemail.

Can this be adjusted?

27.08.2014 17:58 fso is offline Search for Posts by fso Add fso to your Buddy List
isa

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Google Voice incoming calls ring only 15 seconds Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

my phone rings only a couple of times but caller hears many more rings. i cannot answer the call if i miss the second ring. can this be fixed please? it only gives me a few seconds to answer an incoming call otherwise, it is gone.

i really hope that someone at pbxes.org will respond. this has been an issue for me for a long time.

thank you.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by isa on 08.04.2016 at 22:24.

08.04.2016 22:23 isadiar is offline Search for Posts by isadiar Add isadiar to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: