PBXes » English » Providers »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dub

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Wengo -- Any One Using It Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was wondering what your settings are. Thanks.

24.09.2006 08:12 dubaistu is offline Search for Posts by dubaistu Add dubaistu to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Are you using the Wengo service intended for their broadband customers, or the OpenWengo open to everyone else?

24.09.2006 18:35 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
dub

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Open Wengo. I got it basically working, but the pbxes.com ip address triggered a fraud alert. I'm trying to clear that right now.

25.09.2006 07:41 dubaistu is offline Search for Posts by dubaistu Add dubaistu to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Ohh, that means that at least a couple of more people have either set it up successfully or have the same problem.

Is Neuf Telecom responsive at least?

25.09.2006 14:04 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
ech

Hi,

Any feedback or how-to about wengo?

regards

Richard

08.12.2006 00:51 echelon92 is offline Search for Posts by echelon92 Add echelon92 to your Buddy List
dub

It was working for me. I've had some problems over the last few days.

08.12.2006 13:51 dubaistu is offline Search for Posts by dubaistu Add dubaistu to your Buddy List
ech

Hi,

it work for me only to make a phonecall but If I try to receive a phone call I got a message "Your phone number is not available...."
Would be possible to have some screenshot of your configuration(without login and password of course)

Regards

Richard

08.12.2006 19:46 echelon92 is offline Search for Posts by echelon92 Add echelon92 to your Buddy List
dub

I don't receive calls on my Wengo account. I didn't even know that they sold DIDs.

PS: I just got done talking to a friend of mine who runs a personal asterisks server and ran into problems with two wengo accounts corresponding to the same ip address. They basically blocked the conenction.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dub on 10.12.2006 at 20:32.

09.12.2006 16:20 dubaistu is offline Search for Posts by dubaistu Add dubaistu to your Buddy List
ech

Hi,

here is an official exemple of configuration for Wengo/asterisk
Maybe Ip-Tel can check if they need to make some changes in PBXES.org...
http://forum.wengo.fr/viewtopic.php?t=24...hlight=asterisk

Regards

Richard

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ech on 16.12.2006 at 01:32.

16.12.2006 01:31 echelon92 is offline Search for Posts by echelon92 Add echelon92 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: