PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: E61 - Outgoing calls
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rez

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Outgoing calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi

I have my Nokia E61 registered as an extention already.

I have defined my SIP server also as a trunk and did all required setup for routing. I can see your PBX is registered already at my SIP server.

but whatever I am dialing is not reaching to my SIP server at all.

what coulf be the problem?

Reza

22.05.2006 21:57 rezz is offline Search for Posts by rezz Add rezz to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Fragezeichen RE: Outgoing calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Does the echo test (*43) work?

23.05.2006 11:09 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
rez

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes
also *65 is working,

but when i send a call from my sip server to your platform to be routed to extension 200 getting User Busy all the time.

also outgoing calls does not reaching to my SIP server at all

Rez

23.05.2006 11:43 rezz is offline Search for Posts by rezz Add rezz to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: Outgoing calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Are you sure? Your call monitor does not show any CDRs to *43 or *65.

23.05.2006 12:24 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
rez

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes i am sure and i did call them plenty of times but u can see the other dialed numbers in call moitor btw.

Rez

23.05.2006 13:08 rezz is offline Search for Posts by rezz Add rezz to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: Outgoing calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Your call monitor does not show any outgoing calls. Maybe you configured more than one account/server into your device and so your calls went somewhere else.

23.05.2006 14:01 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
rez

no it only 1 account,

i even changed the account but no chance to have it working.

what about incoming calls ?? it is sending to you and always getting user busy. i f i emable your voice lamil it will go to voice mail because od busy issue

rez

23.05.2006 20:32 rezz is offline Search for Posts by rezz Add rezz to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Text RE: Outgoing calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Your phone is not registered to your PBX. That's why you are getting the BUSY response. Before doing anything else please

• check if your phone is greyed out in the status display and
  • if the echo test works and appears in your call monitor.

23.05.2006 23:32 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
chu

Similar problems with e61 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I also have an e61, and just signed up for pbxes, using Broadvoice as a trunk.

Everything but outgoing calls is working. I can run the echo test just fine, and incoming calls ring my e61 and I can talk with the calling party.

However, on outgoing calls, I always get "All circuits are busy, please try your call again later."

I have a single outbound route named "Outgoing", with dial pattern "XX." and my Broadvoice trunk in Trunk Sequence.

It seems like it should work, any idea what the problem could be, seeing as echo and inbound call routing is working fine? The outbound calls show up in my call monitor as going out through my Broadvoice trunk, but Broadvoice is saying they're not showing any outbound call activity at all on their end, so pbxes isn't dialing out to them.

18.09.2006 06:22 churchquest is offline Search for Posts by churchquest Add churchquest to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

In Personal Options there is a check box, with the following description: "Allow independent moderators to see your call log & configuration data for support (readonly, no passwords) and provisioning (write trunks, extensions and dialrules) purposes".

Please check it, and we will try to help you out.

19.09.2006 00:12 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
chu

Zitat:
Originally posted by Diafora
In Personal Options there is a check box, with the following description: "Allow independent moderators to see your call log & configuration data for support (readonly, no passwords) and provisioning (write trunks, extensions and dialrules) purposes".

Please check it, and we will try to help you out.

The option was already set, but I removed the Broadvoice trunk so I could go back to using a softphone. I've just recreated the trunk, and will attempt some outbound calls, so you can take a look.

I'd love to get this working so I can upgrade to a premiere account for the additional features.

Thanks!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by chu on 19.09.2006 at 01:59.

19.09.2006 01:58 churchquest is offline Search for Posts by churchquest Add churchquest to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Hey churchquest,

I looked into your account, and I would like to verify a couple of things.

Let's communicate over PM.

21.09.2006 00:53 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
chu

Zitat:
Originally posted by Diafora
Hey churchquest,

I looked into your account, and I would like to verify a couple of things.

Let's communicate over PM.

Actually, it's working now. I worked with someone who was kind enought to contact me by phone, and something had to be adjusted in the Broadvoice trunk, something that end users can't do over the web interface, to get it working. I understand that whatever the change was, a way for it to be done by the web user is supposed to be rolled out in a week or so.

I was very impressed that they stuck with it until it was figured out. It took a couple days, but I'm now using it with my e61 and Broadvoice, and it's working great.

As soon as I hear the change has been rolled into the system ('cause I can't make any trunk modifications until it is, or my service will stop working), I'll be upgrading to a premiere account to take advantage of some of the other features.

24.09.2006 21:15 churchquest is offline Search for Posts by churchquest Add churchquest to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Pfeil RE: E61 - Outgoing calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The change has already been rolled out. See the thread on Provider - Interoperability.

25.09.2006 04:07 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: