PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: No voicemail email notifications
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
flu

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
No voicemail email notifications Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

I set all voicemails for each extension with an email address but we do not receive the email notification.

Could you please let me know if I need to configure something else?

thanks,
Andrea

13.05.2010 18:00 fluidmesh is offline Search for Posts by fluidmesh Add fluidmesh to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: No voicemail email notifications Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Please recheck now. It should be fixed, and thanks for your report!

14.05.2010 12:28 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
flu

RE: No voicemail email notifications Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Unfortunately now I can not leave any voicemail.
As soon as I get the BEEP, it starts asking if I want to record the message.
There is no time left to leave any message.

Can you help me with that please?

thanks,
Andrea

14.05.2010 15:37 fluidmesh is offline Search for Posts by fluidmesh Add fluidmesh to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Can you please try again now?

16.05.2010 14:51 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
flu

Perfect!
Now it works!

Thanks for the support!

Andrea

17.05.2010 16:12 fluidmesh is offline Search for Posts by fluidmesh Add fluidmesh to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: